Dr. Robert Page uses the CS 9300 3D Imaging device to diagnose potential issues more accurately and provide treatment with unprecedented confidence. We invite you to call us at
(617) 574-8700 to learn more about 3D imaging in Boston, Massachusetts, and schedule your appointment with our dentists at Congress Dental Group.
Unlike a traditional spiral CT scanner, the CS 9300 3D Imaging system utilizes cone beam CT technology and provides precise, crystal-clear digital images while minimizing your exposure to
radiation. Our new 3D system enables us to perform a wider range of diagnoses and treatments in our office, helping to reduce multiple visits. Our new 3D scanner allows us to choose the
field of view, or scanning area, that best suits your specific treatment needs. This helps to limit your radiation exposure because we are focusing specifically on your area of
The CS 9300 system brings the latest 3D technology to our practice, providing unmatched visualization of anatomical detail aids in treatment planning, helping us better explain the
particulars of your case, and addressing any questions you might have. Our dentists can use this innovative technology to quickly and easily share 3D images of the area of concern
with your general dentist – allowing the doctors to collaborate on your care, improve your experience, and deliver a positive treatment outcome.
This powerful device is a 3D imaging system, and it revolutionizes our patient treatment. Its state-of-the-art technology helps us diagnose with an enhanced level of accuracy and
treat you with unprecedented confidence. With precise, crystal-clear 3D images, this exciting new 3D system offers us detailed insights into specific dental regions of interest. This
capability is essential for a wide range of diagnostics that, in turn, help us devise your treatment plans and answer any questions you have about your care and treatment options.
Because our new 3D system allows us to target an exact area for exposure, you’ll be exposed to significantly less radiation when you receive a radiograph or X-ray. The system combines
speed, image quality, and precision placement to dramatically reduce the occasional need for retakes. By using less radiation than conventional CT scans, our 3D system better helps us
adhere to the ALARA Principle – or, “As Low As Reasonably Achievable” – which we follow to ensure we take every precaution to minimize patient exposure to radiation when obtaining the
necessary diagnostic images needed for your treatment planning.
Benefits of 3D imaging include:
- High resolution images: our dentists can see your teeth with unprecedented detail
- Less radiation: your health and safety is our greatest concern
- Comfortable positioning: the system’s open design makes exams your more comfortable, with both seated and standing options to accommodate patients of all sizes
- Improved care: we can perform a wider range of diagnoses with even greater accuracy
We are here to provide you with remarkable dental care, every time. If you have any questions regarding technologies employed by our practice, please feel free to contact us. We look
forward to taking care of you soon! Featuring a range of fields of view and resolutions, the CS9300 3D Imaging at our office will be ideal for visualizing even the smallest dental
structures – and all at a much lower dosage of radiation than conventional CT exams and X-rays, a benefit you as patients are sure to appreciate.
Advantages of our 3D Imaging technology compared to conventional imaging:
- Acquire cephalometric images in less than a second
- Reduce exposure time and minimize retakes due to patient movement
- Images are automatically optimized for minimal distortion
- Broadest range of cephalometric sizes, ranging from 18 cm x 18 cm to exclusive full-skull 30 cm x 30 cm exam
- Exclusive landmarking software automatically traces anatomical structures to save time for referring dentists
Designed for a variety of clinical applications, the CS 9300 System delivers high-quality panoramic, temporal bone, and dental cone beam CT (CBCT) images at a fraction of the dose of
conventional multi-detector CT systems. And, it can be upgraded to include cephalometric imaging—making its versatility as exceptional as its low radiation.