Our Increased Patient Safety Measures
- Use of N95 respirator masks, gowns, and face shields in the operatory.
- Every person who enters our office including doctors, staff, and patients are screened and temperatures taken to ensure we limit exposure to any risk factors for COVID-19.
- All of our treatment chairs are over 6 feet apart.
- Patient appointments will be one at a time.
- During appointments we routinely use the rubber dam and high-volume suction to reduce aerosol spray.
New Dental Appointment Flow
Please respect and adhere to the following enhanced health and safety protocols.
Prior to Your Scheduled Appointment
- Please bring a mask or face covering.
- Please call to reschedule your appointment if you or anyone in your family has COVID-19 symptoms (see screening questions below).
- We adhere to social distancing and limit the number of people in the office. Patients are asked to come to their appointment without escort.
Upon Your Arrival at the Office
- Our waiting rooms are closed. Please call our office and wait in your car. When the doctor is available to treat you, we will call or text you to come into the office.
- Please come into the office wearing a mask or face covering.
- After checking in with the front desk staff, you will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms (see screening questions below). A dental assistant will meet you and will then take your temperature. Patients showing signs of a fever or other symptoms of illness will be asked to reschedule their appointments.
- Following this screening, the patient will be escorted by the dental assistant to the operatory.
- Treatment rooms will be COMPLETELY disinfected before each patient is seated, and public areas including restrooms will be cleaned and sterilized frequently throughout the day.
- Our team will STRICTLY follow guidelines set forth by the CDC, ADA, and OSHA in regards to personal protective equipment (PPE) and office sterilization.
Checking Out After Your Appointment
- All patients will be escorted out of the office by a dental assistant.
Have you or anyone in your family/household had:
- Contact with anyone who has diagnosed or suspected COVID-19 virus infection?
- A fever within the last 14-21 days?
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath or other difficulties breathing?